- Green salad with marinated squidThis salad is really light and full of dill and mint aromas. Enjoy as a main meal, adding mussels or shrimps if you wish, for a more hearty result.
- Pork belly roll with citrus potatoesSo incredibly easy to prepare, it looks fab on a wooden platter in the centre of the table. Succulent and crispy, this pork belly is dreamy!
- Red sauce lamb on tarhana mousseA lovely dish, very hearty and full of flavor, with tender and juicy lamb on tarhana mousse.
- Red pumpkin, almonds, stevia and buckwheat breadRaise your hands if you’re excited about homemade bread! This recipe is made with red pumpkin, stevia, nuts and buckwheat is really healthy and perfect for everyone at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Black and green olive pancakesThe easiest way to enjoy an evening with friends or a Sunday brunch. Tasteless pancakes? Not anymore! Mix the basic batter with olives and onion and watch how perfectly they cook and taste every time.
Ten arrests were made during the raid Read more →