This one-man trilogy is a witty tour through Greek mythology with side-splitting effect
- Pasta with spetzofai sauceSpetzofai is a rustic spicy Greek dish that is made with thick sausages and long green and red peppers in a rich tomato sauce.
- Beef with peas and potatoesThe perfect family meal is here with healthy peas and beef full of protein! Kids will surely love it… Serve with crusty bread! Serves: 4 Prep. time: 15′ Cooks in: 1:40′ Ready in: 1:55 Ingredients 1 kg beef flatiron 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil 1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 tbsp tomato paste ½ cup […]
- Goji berry chocolate porridgeA chocolaty goodness, an amazing comforting breakfast dish that the whole family will love! No added sugar, full of protein and chocolate!
- Sardine cevicheEnjoy this recipe on toast or crackers or as a bruschetta. It is both healthy and yummy!
- Zucchini hummusZucchini replaces chickpeas here, so this recipe is lower in carbohydrates and a nice choice for those with intolerance to legumes. Zucchini is very hydrating so you will need to add only a few drops of olive oil, making it lower in calories!
The meeting took place at a diplomatic level a day after the decision Read more →