The magazine would go on to become a multibillion-dollar empire
- Atzem pilafAtzem pilaf is a rich dish widely cooked in Greece. It is very tasty and goes well with all kinds of meat. Here we make it with left-over lamb.
- Lean beef and orzo giouvetsiGiouvetsi is a delicious and easy oven Greek pasta dish made with beef, chicken or lamb, orzo and tomato sauce. We didn't use tender chunks of veal stew meat in our giouvetsi recipe today, but lean beef! It's the perfect comfort food for every day of the week!
- Octopus with macaroni and tomatoIt’s one of this never-fail comfort foods, the coming together of octopus, tomato and macaroni, that make an unforgettable sea dish.
- Goat cheese and walnuts bruschettasAn ultra-easy and tasty appetizer! Serve with a nice glass of really cool Sauvignon Blanc - the perfect match!
- Bougatsa with orange creamThis delicious Greek pastry with cream ranks among the highest of any treats you have ever tried… Give it a try with an orange cream this time! It's amazing!
Turkey turned to our side in August 1944 -two months after Normandy- when it appeared that the Nazis were going to lose after all... Read more →
Pompeii hasn't stopped uncovering its secrets Read more →
Alice, who was born deaf, married Prince Andrew of Greece & Denmark in 1903, was diagnosed with schizophrenia and was treated by Sigmund Freud Read more →