All proceeds of the calendar will go to support a rape victim centre
- Tortilla with caramelised onionsLunch or brunch with a bit of a challenge! Let's make a yummy, hearty tortilla with fresh, free range eggs, firm potatoes (not soft or floury) and caramelised onions. The challenging part is to flip it, so use a good non stick pan. Don't worry if you don't get it right the first time, it's […]
- Fried cod with ginger – tomato sauceThis dish is so simple and ready in less than an hour.
- Pineapple, turmeric and coconut smoothieThe ingredients in this smoothie are loaded with fiber and nutrients. It's the best way to start your day!
- White bean soup with chardsThis bean soup is really light and full of protein, perfect for a mid-week meal of the cold winter.
- Green salad with marinated squidThis salad is really light and full of dill and mint aromas. Enjoy as a main meal, adding mussels or shrimps if you wish, for a more hearty result.
The Greek Freak has a great love for kids Read more →
Most are from China Read more →