Preliminary testing shows that 29 out of 30 virus patients in serious condition that were administered the drug, made a full recovery in five days
An Israeli hospital claims may have a cure for COVID-19, according to a report by KAN News.
Researchers at Tel Aviv’s Ichilov Hospital on Thursday announced it has seen positive results in preliminary trials for a cure for COVID-19.
Professor Nadir Arber from the Integrated Cancer Prevention Center at the hospital tested a medication he has been developing on patients in moderate and serious condition suffering from the virus with a 95% positive result.
Arber says the medicine, named EXO-CD24, is inexpensive and effective and must be given once daily for five days.
Of the 30 patients that were given the drug, 29 showed a marked improvement within two days and were released from the hospital three to five days later.
One patient also recovered but her recovery took a few days longer, the hospital said.
Read more: ynet news
- Pasta with spetzofai sauceSpetzofai is a rustic spicy Greek dish that is made with thick sausages and long green and red peppers in a rich tomato sauce.
- Beef with peas and potatoesThe perfect family meal is here with healthy peas and beef full of protein! Kids will surely love it… Serve with crusty bread! Serves: 4 Prep. time: 15′ Cooks in: 1:40′ Ready in: 1:55 Ingredients 1 kg beef flatiron 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil 1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 tbsp tomato paste ½ cup […]
- Goji berry chocolate porridgeA chocolaty goodness, an amazing comforting breakfast dish that the whole family will love! No added sugar, full of protein and chocolate!
- Sardine cevicheEnjoy this recipe on toast or crackers or as a bruschetta. It is both healthy and yummy!
- Zucchini hummusZucchini replaces chickpeas here, so this recipe is lower in carbohydrates and a nice choice for those with intolerance to legumes. Zucchini is very hydrating so you will need to add only a few drops of olive oil, making it lower in calories!
The wild animals have even reached the city centre Read more →
Junior and senior high schools to open on May 10 Read more →
World No.2 Nadal won his fourth Laureus Read more →