×
GreekEnglish

×
  • Politics
  • Diaspora
  • World
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Cooking
Sunday
24
May 2026
weather symbol
Athens 26°C
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • World
  • Diaspora
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Mediterranean Cooking
  • Weather
Contact follow Protothema:
Powered by Cloudevo
> World

Sylvester Stallone denies he sexually assaulted teenage girl 31 years ago

Hollywood star accused of sexually assaulting a teenager while shooting his film Over the Top in Las Vegas

Newsroom November 17 10:45

Δείτε περισσότερα άρθρα μας στα αποτελέσματα αναζήτησης

Add Protothema.gr on Google

Sylvester Stallone is vehemently denying an allegation that he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in 1986, when he was 40 years old.
On Thursday, the Daily Mail published a report that Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a teenager while he was shooting his film Over the Top in Las Vegas, citing the police report. According to the report, the alleged victim said she had been “intimidated” into having sex with both Stallone and his bodyguard at the time, Michael De Luca.
“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story,” Michelle Bega, spokeswoman for 71-year-old Stallone said in a statement to ET, adding that Stallone says “It never happened.” “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”
According to the police report published by The Daily Mail, the alleged victim said she met Stallone at the arcade at the Las Vegas Hilton through actor David Mendenhall, who played Stallone’s son in Over the Top. After asking for Stallone’s autograph on another occasion, she alleged the actor then asked her her age, and that she told him she was 16 years old. She alleged she met De Luca the next day, and that he gave her the keys to a room on the 27th floor of the hotel, and told her to go up “as soon as possible.”
The teen alleged that she had sex with Stallone, and that she was then forced to perform oral sex on De Luca, and then Stallone.
According to the report, the minor alleged that Stallone said she couldn’t tell anybody about the incident, or he would “beat her head in.”

source: yahoo.com

Ask me anything

Explore related questions

#allegations#denial#girl#sexual assault#Sylvester Stallone#teenager
> More World

Follow en.protothema.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news

See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at en.protothema.gr

> Latest Stories

EuroLeague Final Four: Olympiacos ready tonight for “checkmate” against “Queen” Real Madrid & the conquest of the throne of European basketball

May 24, 2026

Elections in Cyprus: 569,182 voters elect 56 MPs today for the next five-year term

May 24, 2026

On the brink of a peace agreement to end the US–Iran war: Key issues on nuclear program and uranium remain open

May 24, 2026

Mitsotakis: Extension of “My Home II” until the end of August, what he said about spatial planning, KYSEA & Olympiacos

May 24, 2026

Gunman killed near White House, Trump says he had violent history and obsession with presidency

May 24, 2026

Yannis Smaragdis against Christopher Nolan over “The Odyssey”: “If he’s doing it for the Oscars, it’s disgraceful”

May 24, 2026

Iron Maiden shook OAKA in front of tens of thousands of fans (videos-photos)

May 24, 2026

Fines for late tax filings are being abolished – Who will receive retroactive refunds covering two years

May 24, 2026
All News

> Greece

In reverence, the emotional deposition in Jerusalem, see photos & video

The Holy Temple of the Resurrection opened after many days due to the war between Israel and Iran

April 10, 2026

In the final stretch for the accreditation of joint master’s degrees: Aiming for their launch in the coming academic year

April 10, 2026

Schedule for Epitaph Procession today (10/4)

April 10, 2026

Perfect weather for Easter excursions, according to Tsatrafyllia’s forecast

April 10, 2026

Easter in Greece: The customs that continue in Greek tradition – From Nafpaktos to Corfu

April 10, 2026
Homepage
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY COOKIES POLICY TERM OF USE
Powered by Cloudevo
Copyright © 2026 Πρώτο Θέμα