×
GreekEnglish

×
  • Politics
  • Diaspora
  • World
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Cooking
Saturday
21
Feb 2026
weather symbol
Athens 12°C
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • World
  • Diaspora
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Mediterranean Cooking
  • Weather
Contact follow Protothema:
Powered by Cloudevo
> Lifestyle

Sex probe involving Greek-American TV reality contestant ends

Show will continue

Newsroom June 21 08:35

After shutting down production on Bachelor in Paradise’s fourth season in Mexico, producers Warner Bros. confirmed to E! News in a statement.
The internal investigation was launched after a sexual encounter between DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios on the first day of production lead two producers to file the misconduct complaints, questioning whether Corinne was able to give consent. Multiple sources told E! News neither producer was present for the incident and hadn’t watched footage of the encounter before filling their complaints.
“As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico.  We take all such allegations seriously,” the statement read. “The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly.  Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed. Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”
The  statement continued to reveal that production on the fourth season will resume, with new policies in place to ensure the “safety and security” of everyone involved in filming. “Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.”
News production had been halted due to allegations of misconduct, with a source later confirming to us two producers had filed the internal complaints.
“We have become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico,” a rep for Warner Bros. said in a statement. “We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.”
Days after the news broke, Corinne hired high-powered attorney Marty Singer and issued a statement, saying she had “little memory” of the incident.
“I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production.”

source: eonline.com

>Related articles

X is down, thousands report problems

“All cash”: Netflix is preparing a strategic move to accelerate its $83 billion deal with Warner Bros.

How Greek producers and the 21 Greek PDO products will be protected under the Mercosur Agreement

Ask me anything

Explore related questions

#american#Bachelor in Paradise#greek#mexico#sex#show#TV#warner bros.
> More Lifestyle

Follow en.protothema.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news

See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at en.protothema.gr

> Latest Stories

With the weather on our side for the Carnival parades and Koulouma: “It’s time to unwind,” says Kolydas

February 21, 2026

A wolf attacked a group of walkers at the Royal Estates in Tatoi!

February 21, 2026

Venezuela: Amnesty granted to 379 political prisoners

February 21, 2026

Nigeria: Gunmen killed at least 50 people, kidnapped women and children

February 21, 2026

Unthinkable torture in Iran’s prisons: Police rape women and remove their uteruses to eliminate evidence

February 21, 2026

US Ambassador says Israel has a “Biblical Right” to occupy the entire Middle East

February 21, 2026

Trump’s head-on clash with the Supreme Court: 10% global tariff, the day after the ruling and the President’s “workaround”

February 21, 2026

Epstein’s Lolita Express featured in a series airing in Greece: the “dark” flights, trafficking of women, celebrity passengers, the allegations

February 21, 2026
All News

> World

Venezuela: Amnesty granted to 379 political prisoners

On Thursday, the Venezuelan parliament unanimously approved the amnesty law, which is expected to allow the release of hundreds of prisoners

February 21, 2026

Nigeria: Gunmen killed at least 50 people, kidnapped women and children

February 21, 2026

Unthinkable torture in Iran’s prisons: Police rape women and remove their uteruses to eliminate evidence

February 21, 2026

US Ambassador says Israel has a “Biblical Right” to occupy the entire Middle East

February 21, 2026

Epstein’s Lolita Express featured in a series airing in Greece: the “dark” flights, trafficking of women, celebrity passengers, the allegations

February 21, 2026
Homepage
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY COOKIES POLICY TERM OF USE
Powered by Cloudevo
Copyright © 2026 Πρώτο Θέμα