×
GreekEnglish

×
  • Politics
  • Diaspora
  • World
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Cooking
Wednesday
20
May 2026
weather symbol
Athens 23°C
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • World
  • Diaspora
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Mediterranean Cooking
  • Weather
Contact follow Protothema:
Powered by Cloudevo
> Lifestyle

From “The Sopranos” to… OnlyFans – The Sopranos actress denounces being shut out of Hollywood (photos)

In the aftermath of de Matteo’s speaking out about the mandate, the actress claims that she was dropped by her agent and "almost lost our home over it."

Newsroom September 15 02:22

Δείτε περισσότερα άρθρα μας στα αποτελέσματα αναζήτησης

Add Protothema.gr on Google

Drea de Matteo is opening up about her decision to join OnlyFans.

The Sopranos alum, 51, announced on Instagram that she had launched an account on the subscription service last month and is now responding to critics of the choice.

“I know some people have said some nasty things about me having joined OnlyFans,” de Matteo told Fox News. “But, you know, the way we see it in this house is mommy’s a warrior, not accepting defeat.”

She continued, “I figured, ‘OK, so everybody’s in their underwear and being sexy on Instagram and I don’t do that, but I can do that and get paid for it.’ … I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner.”

In the aftermath of de Matteo’s speaking out about the mandate, the actress claims that she was dropped by her agent and “almost lost our home over it.”

“I just don’t care. I don’t. I’d rather save my family than save face,” she explained. “Listen, for the people who think it’s something crazy. It’s not what you think it is. And for the people who think it’s something crazy, it’s exactly what you want it to be.”

more at people.com

>Related articles

Sydney Sweeney appeared fully nude in the latest episode of Euphoria

Leonid Radvinsky, owner of the platform OnlyFans, has died at the age of 43

Chuck Norris: How the shy little Native American boy conquered Hollywood and why he was called the “poor man’s Sylvester Stallone”

Ask me anything

Explore related questions

#hollywood#OnlyFans#The Sopranos
> More Lifestyle

Follow en.protothema.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news

See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at en.protothema.gr

> Latest Stories

Live broadcast of protothema.gr for the Final Four: Analysis of Olympiacos, Fener, Valencia and Real Madrid

May 20, 2026

Scientists discover new fault in Africa that could split the continent in two

May 20, 2026

Synolakis on the smell in Attica: the characteristic “rotten egg” odor and deeper waters with hydrogen sulfide and ammonia

May 20, 2026

Stricter rules, new exclusion zones and a “cut-off” at 1,200 meters for wind farms, ban on wind turbines in Attica

May 20, 2026

Lithuania on high alert over suspected drone: Vilnius Airport closed and air danger warning issued

May 20, 2026

Mitsotakis to Tasoulas: Elections in one year, political reshuffle “Does not concern us”

May 20, 2026

EU–US tariff deal: Temporary agreement to cut duties seen as “step toward balanced transatlantic trade,” says von der Leyen

May 20, 2026

Nafpaktos horror: Giant snake gets stuck in car engine and blocks steering

May 20, 2026
All News

> Greece

In reverence, the emotional deposition in Jerusalem, see photos & video

The Holy Temple of the Resurrection opened after many days due to the war between Israel and Iran

April 10, 2026

In the final stretch for the accreditation of joint master’s degrees: Aiming for their launch in the coming academic year

April 10, 2026

Schedule for Epitaph Procession today (10/4)

April 10, 2026

Perfect weather for Easter excursions, according to Tsatrafyllia’s forecast

April 10, 2026

Easter in Greece: The customs that continue in Greek tradition – From Nafpaktos to Corfu

April 10, 2026
Homepage
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY COOKIES POLICY TERM OF USE
Powered by Cloudevo
Copyright © 2026 Πρώτο Θέμα