×
GreekEnglish

×
  • Politics
  • Diaspora
  • World
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Cooking
Thursday
19
Feb 2026
weather symbol
Athens 15°C
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • World
  • Diaspora
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Mediterranean Cooking
  • Weather
Contact follow Protothema:
Powered by Cloudevo
> World

US forces reveal evidence of war crimes during Erdogan’s offensive in Syria (disturbing photos)

Footage shows pro-Turkey fighters trampling on the corpse of a female Kurdish fighter and calling her a whore

Newsroom October 24 12:13

US forces have seen evidence of war crimes during Turley’s offensive in Syria, as shocking frontline footage emerged today of pro-Erdogan troops trampling on the corpse of a female Kurdish fighter.

President Donald Trump‘s special envoy for Syria reported the evidence of war crimes and has demanded an explanation from Ankara.

James Jeffrey said at a House of Representatives hearing: ‘We haven’t seen widespread evidence of ethnic cleansing.

‘Many people fled because they’re very concerned about these Turkish-supported Syrian opposition forces, as we are. We’ve seen several incidents which we consider war crimes.’

He added that US officials were looking into those reports and had, at ‘a high-level’, demanded an explanation from Turkey’s government.

>Related articles

The photos of the execution of the 200 in Kaisariani are authentic; declared a monument by the Ministry of Culture, opening the way for their acquisition

Bulgaria holds early parliamentary elections on 19 April, eighth in five years

Kaklamanis: Parliament will hire one of the 12 children of a large family

Jeffrey also said U.S. officials were investigating a report that the restricted burning white phosphorus had been used during the Turkish offensive.

It comes as a clip of pro-Turkey fighters desecrating the corpse of a female Kurdish fighter and branding her a whore was shared online.

Read more HERE

Ask me anything

Explore related questions

#diplomacy#Disturbing#kurds#photos#politics#syria#turkey#Turkish invasion#Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan#usa#war#war crimes#world
> More World

Follow en.protothema.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news

See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at en.protothema.gr

> Latest Stories

Mitsotakis from India: Priority to protect young people from digital addiction

February 19, 2026

What funding are Kapodistrias, Broken Vein, The Great Chimera, Rififi receiving – The funds for foreign films

February 19, 2026

The owner of “Violanda” in Trikala prison: the crucial questions about the propane leak and the “line” of the apology

February 19, 2026

Court of Appeal sentences Father Antonios 9.5-year sentence — €60,000 bail set for release (updated)

February 19, 2026

The battle of LNG: How we came to the Motor Oil – DESFA rift over the FSRU in Corinth

February 19, 2026

The breathtaking road that seems to float on water— A gateway to the “Polynesia of Greece”

February 19, 2026

Unacceptable oil embargo on Cuba by the U.S., says Putin

February 18, 2026

Owner of Violanta, Konstantinos Tziortziotis, remanded in custody after five-hour testimony

February 18, 2026
All News

> Elections september 2015

Varoufakis: Troika and Greek oligarchy ‘in bed’

Juncker is insignificant, says Varoufakis

September 23, 2015

Newly appointed minister D. Kammenos circulated doctored Auschwitz pic, 9/11 conspiracy theory

September 23, 2015

Popular Unity party to ask for recount of votes in 4 regions of Athens

September 23, 2015

New government sworn-in

September 23, 2015

German news agencies welcome the new government of Tsipras

September 23, 2015
Homepage
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY COOKIES POLICY TERM OF USE
Powered by Cloudevo
Copyright © 2026 Πρώτο Θέμα