×
GreekEnglish

×
  • Politics
  • Diaspora
  • World
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Cooking
Thursday
19
Feb 2026
weather symbol
Athens 10°C
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • World
  • Diaspora
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Mediterranean Cooking
  • Weather
Contact follow Protothema:
Powered by Cloudevo
> World

Pentagon confirms that New leaked Video is part of UFO investigation (video)

Multiple destroyers were swarmed by mysterious "UAVs" off California over numerous nights - The video is authentic, a Pentagon spokesperson confirmed!

Newsroom April 13 11:10

 

Striking footage, leaked to a documentary filmmaker named Jeremy Corbell, appears to show unidentified objects swarming above a US Navy warship — and the Pentagon says the videos are authentic.

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel,” Department of Defense spokesperson Sue Gough told Futurism.

Here’s Corbell’s video:

The US Navy photographed and filmed “pyramid” shaped UFOs and “spherical” advanced transmedium vehicles; here is that footage.

Please visit my Instagram and https://t.co/5JMYxoo9sI to read all the details that I can share at this time. pic.twitter.com/58CXZ1ljAF

— Jeremy Corbell (@JeremyCorbell) April 8, 2021

The short clip, seemingly shot with some form of night vision equipment, appears to show objects that are triangular or pyramidal in shape hovering high over the deck of a Navy destroyer.

See Also:

Greek and Turkish F-16s engage in dog fights over Aegean Sea

>Related articles

Bulgaria holds early parliamentary elections on 19 April, eighth in five years

Washington moves closer to declaring war on Iran, even immediately: “Trump’s patience is running out”

Greek-Indian relations: How Greece unlocks the world’s largest market

NATO and US calls on Russia to stop military build-up on Ukrainian border

“This was taken on deployment from the USS Russell,” Corbell told Mystery Wire earlier this week. “It shows what they described as vehicles. And they made a great distinction. They made sure in this classified briefing, they made a great distinction that this is not something that we own either a black project, this is not something of a foreign military, that these were behaving in ways that we did not expect. And that they were you know shaped non aerodynamically. Like pyramids, these are flying pyramids!”

Read more: Futurism & The Drive

Ask me anything

Explore related questions

#aliens#california#confirmation#destroyers#drones#Extraterrestrials#mystery#pentagon#pyramids#technology#uavs#UFOs#US NAVY#video#world
> More World

Follow en.protothema.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news

See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at en.protothema.gr

> Latest Stories

Unacceptable oil embargo on Cuba by the U.S., says Putin

February 18, 2026

Owner of Violanta, Konstantinos Tziortziotis, remanded in custody after five-hour testimony

February 18, 2026

Hoxha’s secret naval base inside a mountain in Albania, the clash with the Russians, and the theft of the submarines

February 18, 2026

Ten centuries-old olive trees in New Heraklion, Attica

February 18, 2026

The photos of the execution of the 200 in Kaisariani are authentic; declared a monument by the Ministry of Culture, opening the way for their acquisition

February 18, 2026

Bulgaria holds early parliamentary elections on 19 April, eighth in five years

February 18, 2026

Kaklamanis: Parliament will hire one of the 12 children of a large family

February 18, 2026

Washington moves closer to declaring war on Iran, even immediately: “Trump’s patience is running out”

February 18, 2026
All News

> Greece

Owner of Violanta, Konstantinos Tziortziotis, remanded in custody after five-hour testimony

The testimony of Mr. Tziortziotis regarding the explosion at the Trikala factory that claimed the lives of five female workers lasted four hours and 45 minutes

February 18, 2026

Ten centuries-old olive trees in New Heraklion, Attica

February 18, 2026

The photos of the execution of the 200 in Kaisariani are authentic; declared a monument by the Ministry of Culture, opening the way for their acquisition

February 18, 2026

Meeting between the leadership of the Ministry of Justice and the FBI to strengthen cooperation

February 18, 2026

Constitutional law scholar and former minister Antonis Manitakis dies at 82

February 18, 2026
Homepage
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY COOKIES POLICY TERM OF USE
Powered by Cloudevo
Copyright © 2026 Πρώτο Θέμα