A Vietnamese couple were left with serious injuries and ended up in hospital, after using a plastic bag as a condom. The boy was too shy to buy a condom and was having sex for the first time. The two undergraduates were taken to the Hanoi Nephrology Hospital with badly injured private parts, as the plastic bag was rough and lacked elasticity and lubrication. The couple underwent a thorough check-up and were prescribed with antibiotics and disinfectants for their injuries.
They were too shy to buy a condom