×
GreekEnglish

×
  • Politics
  • Diaspora
  • World
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Cooking
Thursday
19
Feb 2026
weather symbol
Athens 16°C
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • World
  • Diaspora
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Mediterranean Cooking
  • Weather
Contact follow Protothema:
Powered by Cloudevo
> World

Antetokounmpo sues contractor for failing to complete work on his villa

The lawsuit filed in Milwaukee County Civil Court Monday alleges the basketball player paid $238,154.92 for the work

Newsroom November 20 10:01

Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo is suing his contractor for allegedly not finishing work on his River Hills home.

Giannis bought the home for reportedly $1.9 million dollars late last year and immediately hired Antisdel & Son Construction to update the property.

The lawsuit filed in Milwaukee County Civil Court Monday alleges the basketball player paid $238,154.92 for the work, some of which was never completed.

>Related articles

Adonis Georgiades filed a lawsuit against Zoe Konstantopoulou at Evelpidon

BBC to ask US court to dismiss Trump defamation lawsuit

Stefanos Kasselakis: The family “jewel” in Ekali is up for rent at €20,000 per month

The suit says Antetokounmpo asked the construction company to do extensive painting, new counter-tops, electrical work, a basement remodel, landscaping, new light fixtures, flooring, in-home and entertainment system, shoe closet, and exterior fencing for the property. The fence alone was valued at more than half of the project at $144,750.00.

The suit says the proper permits were not obtained by the contractor from the Village of River Hills and the fence was never built. It also says the contractor “… did not perform the work called for in the description of labor in a workmanlike manor, and some construction was not completed at all.”

source

Ask me anything

Explore related questions

#contractor#Giannis Antetokoumpo#home#house#lawsuit#Villa
> More World

Follow en.protothema.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news

See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at en.protothema.gr

> Latest Stories

Ministry of Culture: Saint George cemetery in Ermoupoli, Syros, protected and enhanced

February 19, 2026

Radar fault at Athens Airport restored after causing flight delays

February 19, 2026

At least three dead and 10 injured after a truck carrying gas explodes in Chile

February 19, 2026

Mitsotakis meets top AI leaders in New Delhi: gov.gr and accessibility at the center

February 19, 2026

Guardian: Trump administration plans to build a 5,000-strong military base in Gaza

February 19, 2026

Greek Community of Toronto: Euro 2004 – “King Otto”; the story of how two contrasting cultures came together to speak the same language

February 19, 2026

Hydra turns into Hollywood as sets begin to take shape for the film starring Brad Pitt – The actor is expected on the island tomorrow

February 19, 2026

Technical problem in radar at “Eleftherios Venizelos”

February 19, 2026
All News

> World

At least three dead and 10 injured after a truck carrying gas explodes in Chile

The explosion took place in the country's capital, Santiago

February 19, 2026

Guardian: Trump administration plans to build a 5,000-strong military base in Gaza

February 19, 2026

Police arrest Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor in the shadow of the Epstein scandal

February 19, 2026

Unacceptable oil embargo on Cuba by the U.S., says Putin

February 18, 2026

Hoxha’s secret naval base inside a mountain in Albania, the clash with the Russians, and the theft of the submarines

February 18, 2026
Homepage
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY COOKIES POLICY TERM OF USE
Powered by Cloudevo
Copyright © 2026 Πρώτο Θέμα