×
GreekEnglish

×
  • Politics
  • Diaspora
  • World
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Cooking
Saturday
21
Feb 2026
weather symbol
Athens 12°C
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • World
  • Diaspora
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel
  • Culture
  • Sports
  • Mediterranean Cooking
  • Weather
Contact follow Protothema:
Powered by Cloudevo
> World

Russian “cannibal couple” detained after “eating” up to 30 victims since 1999

The man had taken pictures posing with the body parts of a dismembered woman!

Newsroom September 25 02:42

 

Russia’s southern Krasnodarsky Region has awoken to horrifying news about a pair of cannibals that could be responsible for up to 30 grisly murders, according to the local police.

It is estimated that the suspects may be responsible for up to 30 deaths, although police could only identify seven victims so far.

Parts of some of the victims were stowed in the fridge, the couple confessed.

The couple had reportedly been involved in kidnapping, murdering and eating their victims since 1999.

>Related articles

Russia offers a $12 trillion package to the US in exchange for the lifting of sanctions

Medvedev: Zelensky is a useful idiot, as long as he stays in power, Ukraine is shrinking

Unacceptable oil embargo on Cuba by the U.S., says Putin

The man was detained earlier in September after the remains of a woman were found in a military dormitory. A bucket with the parts of the dead female, as well as a bag presumably belonging to the victim, were also found.

A mobile phone was later discovered in a street in the city of Krasnodar containing the disturbing photographs of the man posing with the body parts of a dismembered woman.

The man initially denied having killed the woman, saying merely he had found the remains and took a selfie with them, but later lost the mobile phone.

Ask me anything

Explore related questions

#cannibals#couple#dismembered#Krasnodar#russia
> More World

Follow en.protothema.gr on Google News and be the first to know all the news

See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at en.protothema.gr

> Latest Stories

With the weather on our side for the Carnival parades and Koulouma: “It’s time to unwind,” says Kolydas

February 21, 2026

A wolf attacked a group of walkers at the Royal Estates in Tatoi!

February 21, 2026

Venezuela: Amnesty granted to 379 political prisoners

February 21, 2026

Nigeria: Gunmen killed at least 50 people, kidnapped women and children

February 21, 2026

Unthinkable torture in Iran’s prisons: Police rape women and remove their uteruses to eliminate evidence

February 21, 2026

US Ambassador says Israel has a “Biblical Right” to occupy the entire Middle East

February 21, 2026

Trump’s head-on clash with the Supreme Court: 10% global tariff, the day after the ruling and the President’s “workaround”

February 21, 2026

Epstein’s Lolita Express featured in a series airing in Greece: the “dark” flights, trafficking of women, celebrity passengers, the allegations

February 21, 2026
All News

> Sports

Stunning national record by Greek athlete Roussou in the 1,500 metres

At the indoor athletics meet in Paiania, the young athlete set a new Greek national record in the women’s U20 1,500 metres

February 15, 2026

Antetokounmpo turns… Gummy: The “Greek Freak’s” new business venture

February 13, 2026

Euroleague fines Bartzokas €4,000 following Dubai fan incident

February 12, 2026

“Bombshell” with Hayes-Davis: Signs with Panathinaikos for 2.5 years

February 12, 2026

At Votanikos, Alafouzos, Hatzidakis, and Doukas: “Panathinaikos’ stadium is progressing according to schedule”

February 11, 2026
Homepage
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY COOKIES POLICY TERM OF USE
Powered by Cloudevo
Copyright © 2026 Πρώτο Θέμα